3-DAY WINTER WEEKEND RETREAT MORETON, DORCHESTER
Friday 8th – Sunday 10th February 2019
What better way to reset in February than with a long weekend full of yoga and delicious food with a group of likeminded yogis? Vinyasa to awaken you in the mornings and get the body moving, restorative and yin yoga to wind down in the evenings, and plenty of time in between for the other beautiful things in life: Connect with friends new and old or time to be quiet with yourself, for winter walks and runs through crisp fields or on the coast, warming up by an open fire, cosying up on the couch with a good book, playing pool or board games, and maybe even a game of tennis on the grounds of our beautiful retreat venue that has just recently been redecorated.
Arrival is Friday afternoon from 4pm. Once everyone is settled in, around 6pm, we will open the retreat with a Slow Flow class followed by meditation. Saturday and Sunday morning we start the day with meditation followed by a vinyasa class, and finish the day with a yin/restorative class followed by yoga nidra and/or meditation. The second class on Sunday will be early afternoon to allow for return travel. The exact schedule will be shared soon.
Delicious vegetarian food will be catered for by the wonderful Diana of FoodByDiana. Diana trained to become a Nutritional Therapist from 2015-2018, combining her love of food and cookery with her passion for nutrition and the remedying qualities of all those unsung heroes; the micro-nutrients. She can be found rustling up endless feasts and concoctions for friends and family on a regular basis, constantly experimenting and coming up with bold and colourful dishes to tantalise the taste buds and nourish the soul.
WHO IT’S FOR
Anyone! I aim to provide a supportive environment and classes will include variations for all levels. If you’re newer to the practice, it’s a great way to go deeper. If you’ve been practicing for years, the same is true! Classes will be 90min each with plenty of time to explore, and meditation is (albeit not easy!) accessible for everyone too.
GETTING THERE AND AWAY
Arrival is from 4pm on Friday evening Feburary 8th, departure at your convenience Sunday late afternoon/evening February 10th.
- By car – only 2h30 from London (if you’re happy to offer other participants a ride or are looking for a ride, please email so I can put you in touch!)
- By train – 2.5-3hrs from Clapham Junction and Waterloo, hourly services. Moreton station is about a 5min drive from the venue by cab/depending on arrival we may be able to organise pickup.
- Double sharing (kingsize and superkingsize beds) – £380pp Early Bird, £410pp after Dec 8th – SOLD OUT
- Twin sharing – £330pp Early Bird, £355pp after Dec 8th – One space in a shared twin left
- Triple sharing – £300pp Early Bird, £320 after Dec 8th – SOLD OUT
For single occupancy, get in touch. For non-yogi partners, let’s chat! Please note bathrooms are shared. Twins and triples are attic rooms with reduced ceiling height.
Secure your booking with a £100 non-refundable deposit, for Early Birds the full balance is due December 8th, for regular prices, the balance is due January 8th.
For payment plans, drop me an email email@example.com.
- Five yoga classes, morning and evening meditations
- Props: Blocks, bolsters, straps, eye pillows – Please let me know if you are bringing your own yoga mat or if you need to borrow one!
- Two nights of accommodation incl. bed linen and towels
- All meals (Vegetarian and delicious! Friday: Dinner. Saturday: light breakfast, brunch, dinner. Sunday: light breakfast and brunch on Sunday. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements)
- Use of the tennis court on the grounds, weather permitting
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Please let me know if you are bringing your own yoga mat or if you need to borrow one
- Optional activities such as cooking workshop with Diana, private yoga session, horse riding, cycle tours
- Travel and transfers
- Please organise your own travel insurance
To book, or if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or have a chat after class!